MZR reservation system for hotels and all other types of tourist accommodation
- Input of individual reservations,
- Input of group reservations,
- Issuing of invoices for individual guests and groups,
- Issuing of invoices for additional services and issuing advance invoices,
- Enabling discounts to be given (percentage or amount),
- Enabling managing of fiscal cash registers,
- Enabling various reviews and printouts that are required for different users (reception, marketing, management, accounting),
- The system is open – it can be integrated with compatible existing ERP systems,
- The system is integrated with all the requirements of FURS - Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia - (fiscal cash registers), as well as other requirements of Slovenian state administration,
- The system is integrated with standard online reservation systems (Booking.com),
- The system is developed so that, in addition to use for personal computers, it can also be used on various mobile devices,
- All changes that occur are automatically recorded in such a way that enables history of events and information, who did what, why and when,
- Input of digital content is simple and can be carried out by the client.
Since MZR is also the owner of a hotel, the experience of users was taken into account when designing the software package. Therefore, the application is simple to use and takes the utmost consideration of ergonomic standards and users' experience.
The system is designed in such a way that all sales and marketing activities are carried out by clients themselves, MZR helps only during deployment.
The system complies with the highest standards of safety.
The 'MZR HOTEL' technology is installed at clients' workplaces and used as a standard web application. 'MZR HOTEL' uses Java EE technology and IBM programme tools (WebSphere, application server, DB2 database).
The system also enables the use of Cloud computing.
Development is continuing towards implementation of complete B2B and B2C solutions, such as:
- Direct input of tourist agency requirements, automatic generation of offers, the possibility for participating agencies to be able to check or change reservations and activities,
- input of reservation by individual guests, choice of room(s), services etc